Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First WIP

• 4 Replies
First WIP
« on: Nov 10, 2019, 02:31 PM »
Well I have started the templates and wanted to get a quick check from you all.

I have everything on the bottom ready to go just want to make sure everything looks correct.

Sherwood Park, AB
WIP Thurr Drokarr
Cabur Akaata #181
Grey Brigade #8

Aden Banto

• Out of my entire arsenal, fear is my best weapon.
Re: First WIP
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2019, 05:30 PM »
Hi!
In regards to your templates, your chest armor is too small for you. They need to be printed at the same size as your collar and stomach plate. The collar plate and stomach plate look fine for your figure.Chest armor should line up with the outside edge of the collar plate. There might be some trimming required to the ab plate as it should end above your belly button.

Here's a reference imagine that shows how each plate of armor lines up on the outside.

If we can see the lower armor templates on you, we can check to see if it will be a proper fit for you  ;)

I hope that helps!  ;D

Aden  :vizsla:

« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2019, 05:33 PM by Aden Banto » Logged
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2019, 06:17 PM »
I thought the chest plate looked small. I was using the templates and everything was xl except that one so I was a bit worried. Thanks for looking and confirming it for me

Sherwood Park, AB
WIP Thurr Drokarr
Cabur Akaata #181
Grey Brigade #8
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2019, 03:06 PM »
I have been trying to reprint the chest pieces however they keep coming out the same size no matter what I do with the printer. Any thoughts of what I could do to get them bigger? Maybe enlarge on a photocopier?

Sherwood Park, AB
WIP Thurr Drokarr
Cabur Akaata #181
Grey Brigade #8
« Reply #4 on: Nov 14, 2019, 10:23 PM »
Good news looks like I got the pattern working now. I have a custom chest diamond coming in. Now I am off to cut Sintra.

Sherwood Park, AB
WIP Thurr Drokarr
Cabur Akaata #181
Grey Brigade #8

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!