Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Finally decided to sign up

• 5 Replies
Finally decided to sign up
« on: Nov 14, 2019, 05:17 PM »
Saw  Wasu'ran Clan two times both at Capital City comic con. It really cool to see all the different out fits people come up with. I'm Based in the Saanich area on the island. I'm I noob when it comes to fourms so I hope this is an alright post. I'm not sure really what to do next but the community looks like fun and I hope to get alone with you all.
I'm also an aspiring Voice actor who has gotten two roles for modded content for Fallout NV

p.s. It seems that people have really unique names... I probably should have chose a better username lol

Courier, a fancy word for a mailman

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
Re: Finally decided to sign up
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Welcome!

I started out as JenC on the forums then changed it when I became OM, so don't worry about it ;)

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2019, 07:58 PM »
Welcome!

I started out as JenC on the forums then changed it when I became OM, so don't worry about it ;)

Good to know I don't have to worry about my username XD

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2019, 03:36 AM »
Welcome vod!

Just so you know, there are a couple of members in the Victoria area as well. Hopefully we can get a meet up down there for you.

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2019, 08:39 PM »
Welcome vod!

Just so you know, there are a couple of members in the Victoria area as well. Hopefully we can get a meet up down there for you.

Yeah that would be cool as long as I'm able to book the day off in advance

Firemaester

• We bleed, exhaust ourselves, and die.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2019, 02:50 PM »
Greetings vod!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!