Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bucket with an Ear sail?

• 1 Replies
Bucket with an Ear sail?
« on: Dec 01, 2019, 06:46 PM »
[gifv]<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CgezhD8"><a href="//imgur.com/a/CgezhD8">Mando bucket w/ ear sail</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>/gifv]

Looking to start building my kit. After reading the CRLs I could not find anything on Ear Sails and was wondering 1st of all, are they allowed? And secondly if I am using this Old republic style as my inspiration, does that fall under the modern era in the CRL? Thanks for the help in advance!

« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2019, 06:54 PM by MandoWrath57 » Logged

hereticdave

• Se'nizi Jasra
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Bucket with an Ear sail?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2019, 06:51 AM »
I'm not seeing the pic attached, might be as I'm on my phone, but the ear sail you describe sounds like an antenna, so you should be fine vod.

OM# 1621
"Gar taldin ni jaonyc gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."
"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be."
Vok'Chi Thread
Helmet WIP
Soft Parts WIP
Armour WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!