Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flightsuit< Pants and shirt

• 5 Replies
Flightsuit< Pants and shirt
« on: Dec 12, 2019, 09:00 PM »
Hi vod,

Working on a 2nd kit and I'd like to use pants and a shirt this time around for better comfort compared to my 1 piece jumpsuit? What pants and shirts would be appropriate?

Thanks

Aden  :vizsla:

Bel Tay'haai

• M.A. #081
Re: Flightsuit< Pants and shirt
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2019, 09:19 PM »
Most people go for scrubs when it comes to two-piece flight suits. It's easy to color-match that way. Personally I recommend checking out Uniform Advantage online.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2019, 10:07 PM »
Most people go for scrubs when it comes to two-piece flight suits. It's easy to color-match that way. Personally I recommend checking out Uniform Advantage online.
Sorry new guy here, but the flight suit doesnt need to be a single item like coveralls?

Formerly Knightmr

Karjair

• MMCC #1027
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2019, 10:42 PM »
Sorry new guy here, but the flight suit doesnt need to be a single item like coveralls?

Correct. It just has to look like one piece when kitted up. Waist items should cover the top of the pants so you can't tell it's two pieces.

Novoc Mereel

• Back with a vengeance! He/Him
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2019, 01:38 AM »
I bought a set of Dickies work clothes for mine, pants and shirt like you're suggesting. My conundrum is trying to make sure it doesn't look like I'm wearing a two-piece flight suit instead. Like... how do I keep my pants up without a belt!?  ;) (Partially kidding, but totally also serious.)

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2019, 11:38 AM »
Suspenders would help keep the pants up without a belt :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!