Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

which era armor is acceptable for my helmet ?

• 2 Replies
which era armor is acceptable for my helmet ?
« on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:29 PM »
Hi
i have the Ramikadyc helmet, unassembled. it seems this is late crusader classified.

I have received mixed responses as to the armor type that is acceptable to accompany this kit. I didnt like the TMA armor that was offered with it.

1- is this a late crusader era only helmet? or will this also be acceptable for legacy kits?
2- If i don't include the side breathers on the front, will that change the era?

I was considering a similar layout (Ronan legacy armor template- credit)

except instead of the chest diamond to put a single attachment to make the neck, chest, and first ab plate a single solid plate (sintra back), with an indent for the chest diamond space, so it would be a diamond by omission.

Very similar to Tes Vevec.

the rest would follow a similar styled layer plate, except for solid shoulder bells, and knees

Another question, is late crusader through the 3900 BBY era before Neo crusaders, or closer to the modern era timeframe such as the 150 BBY?

THanks

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2019, 07:50 PM by Cin’ Jai’galaar » Logged

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: which era armor is acceptable for my helmet ?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:55 PM »
As far as i'm aware that helmet is only approvable as late crusader. This the era of rholan dyre and dr demagol i believe.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: which era armor is acceptable for my helmet ?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2019, 02:49 PM »
The Ram helmet is only approvable as crusader era, even without the breathers.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!