Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gauntlet Electrics

• 5 Replies

RC-3141

• Probably putting off post-processing my 3D prints
Gauntlet Electrics
« on: Dec 28, 2019, 04:23 PM »
New forum member, interested in making my own kit.

What sort of electronics have other people put in their gauntlets? I haven't seen much that directly talked about this and want to hear what others have done and if they had any opinions or advice.

Weapons WIP Thread
Armor WIP Thread
Soft Goods WIP Thread

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24

Kurz

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023.
Re: Gauntlet Electrics
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2019, 05:09 PM »
I've seen mostly LEDs and some servo.

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Druj Jes

• Heavy Weapons,Heavy Assault,Hazardous Environment
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Shock Infantry Brigade Member EnviroOps
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2020, 09:58 AM »
I have a photo keychain running a loop of bounties, ship stats, and planet information.  Other than that it's blinking LEDs and switches for my helmet fans etc.

Druj Jes - M.M.C.C. #2302 - B.O.M.B. #105 - M.V.S. #105

« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2020, 08:04 PM »
I'm awaiting an adafruit part, but will be putting a Mandoputer in my right gauntlet.

« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2020, 01:11 PM »
And here's my electrified gauntlet. I'll still be adding a servo to move my whistling birds around, but I keep re-designing how I want that to function.

https://i.imgur.com/VKWBvqF.mp4

« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2021, 07:06 PM »
And here's my electrified gauntlet. I'll still be adding a servo to move my whistling birds around, but I keep re-designing how I want that to function.

https://i.imgur.com/VKWBvqF.mp4

wow what a great setup very clean, did you build the screen and all electronics? can you tell where to start to build mine?

thanks

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!