Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

darksaber question

• 5 Replies
darksaber question
« on: Jan 02, 2020, 05:11 PM »
Hello, and thank you in advance. I read that darksabers are not to be used unless portraying a character that possessed it. My question is would a darksaber inspired knife be approvable, or would that be an issue?

Keltten

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: darksaber question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2020, 12:17 AM »
Dark Knife Vibro Blade.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2020, 11:17 AM »
Awesome, thank you so much Keltten!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2020, 05:53 PM »
Per the lore, it probably wouldn't make sense for it to exist, but we do see quite a few knives in canon if you look around.

Weapons WIP Thread
Armor WIP Thread

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to take the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2020, 06:54 PM »
you could probably do a beskar knife with a blade painted black

« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2020, 06:09 PM »
I have a hunch that if a Mandalorian kit isn't supposed to include a darksabre, unless said character is canon and was known to possess such a weapon at some time in the lore, that Din Djarin may well be able to carry one next year...just a hunch.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!