Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sniper rifle suggestions

• 4 Replies

A Foundling

• What about the droid attack on the Wookies?
Sniper rifle suggestions
« on: Jan 07, 2020, 07:33 PM »
Does anyone have any recommendations on any nerf guns/other cheap alternatives that I can make a sniper out of? Planning on starting my kit,  but from what I've seen the rest of the kit is pretty expensive, and I'd like to start with something a bit cheaper.

Thanks in advance

Borttrob

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din.-Family is more than blood.
Re: Sniper rifle suggestions
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2020, 10:09 PM »
Depending on what style base you are looking for,there are some pretty cheap airsoft snipers.  I got one for $15 plus shipping. out of the box, it's about 3 ft long. All you have to do is gut it and mod it.....boom swarzy sniper :cookie:

A Foundling

« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2020, 10:17 PM »
Depending on what style base you are looking for,there are some pretty cheap airsoft snipers.  I got one for $15 plus shipping. out of the box, it's about 3 ft long. All you have to do is gut it and mod it.....boom swarzy sniper :cookie:

Unfortunately where I live, airsoft is completely illegal, and so possession of an airsoft rifle could get me arrested, even if it is made nonfunctional.

Kurz

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2020, 04:16 AM »
You can go with cassian andor's nerf
Or if you have difficulty finding it, go with jyn erso's nerf (pretty similar)
Find a cool nerf stock and have fun with pvc piping.
I've seen a lot of sniper blasters made with nerf, bit this way will have you loooooot of work.

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

A Foundling

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2020, 06:21 AM »
Thanks for that, have found one of Cassian Andor's, and I'm looking into it to see how I'd like to customise it.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!