Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

More on Sniper Rifles

• 3 Replies

A Foundling

• What about the droid attack on the Wookies?
More on Sniper Rifles
« on: Jan 08, 2020, 07:28 AM »
I now have a decent nerf gun as a base for a sniper, but am lacking inspiration. Has anyone else made a sniper? If so can I see some pictures/get some advice? I'm thinking something around the size of an IQA-11, so if anyone's made one of those, that'd be the most helpful, but anything would be great!

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2020, 07:37 AM by A Foundling » Logged

hereticdave

• Se'nizi Jasra
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: More on Sniper Rifles
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2020, 07:47 AM »
Have you had a browse through the Mercs Blaster Gallery, there might be some items in there that take your fancy? Failing that you can normally get some good ideas form the old West Eng Games RPG books if you know anyone that has copies, I've used the more recent FFG books for inspiration before now, and the classic trawl through wookieepedia.

OM# 1621
"Gar taldin ni jaonyc gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la."
"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be."
Vok'Chi Thread
Helmet WIP
Soft Parts WIP
Armour WIP

Keltten

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2020, 10:39 AM »
MMCC posted this mod recently on facebook.

Also no need to create a new topic. You could of continued on the same one.

A Foundling

• What about the droid attack on the Wookies?
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2020, 06:34 PM »
Also no need to create a new topic. You could of continued on the same one.

Alright, thanks. Wasn't quite sure if they were related enough, but will do next time.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!