Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New here. But many know of me. ☺️

• 3 Replies
New here. But many know of me. ☺️
« on: May 02, 2020, 02:26 AM »
Hey everyone. As many will have already met me. But for those who have not, I am Natasha, and currently an approved Rebel Legion Barriss Offee, down on the lower mainland (sorry islanders, lol). So I have finally decided after much thought to finally start the process for my first Mando build. At first I was drawn to Ursa Wren. But after more of the Clone Wars was released, and reviewing sections of the Rebels series. I am going to go for Bo Katan. No idea if there is anyone in the local Clan that already is or not.  I went though the forum and noted some good reference sources. But will continue to research. Once I start on the templates I will get a WIP thread started.  Will likely have questions along the way too.  I do plan on having her looks with the bucket off too. 

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:36 AM by BC-Barriss » Logged

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: New here. But many know of me. ☺️
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 03:23 PM »
Welcome to the boards!

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 03:14 PM »
Hey Natasha! Good to see you here!

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 01:04 PM »
Hello and welcome!!!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!