Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Approved- Uur Shaadlan -Still a WIP- Approved: Medic and Assassin Brigades

• 174 Replies

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Medic Brigade Member
Wow that knife looks so cool! I'm pretty sure someone else on the forum did an Ursa Wren build, but I'm not sure who..... I'll look! Plus that seems so cool, I love that style of armor that is introduced in rebels.

Thanks for the link!

I have a friend who is getting into photography and they asked if I would be a subject.  Of course I said yes and here's the first few photos they finished.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

Arco'thyel Wyshla

• Your resident crazy cat mando
Ooh, that last action pose is sharp!

Arco's armor concept thread: Come help me plan things out!

WIPs: Soft parts

"Visit Mandalore before Mandalore visits you. Take home some souvenirs—a slab of uj cake and a smack in the mouth." ―Baltan Carid

"Don’t take this the wrong way you guys, but uh, Mandalorians are crazy." ―Ezra Bridger

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
I have been busy working on my Vod'ika's kit and my Ursa Wren.  But today I got to wear my kit to a Birthday Party!!!

First birthday party I have ever done in costume and it was so much fun.  The kids were so enthusiastic about everything.  I got swamped for a bit trying to keep track of everyone.  My clan mate was also there and did a trivia time.  The kids were able to answer nearly all the questions asked about The Mandalorian.  He handed out credits as rewards.  I got out my cuffs and we caught a few.  It was a blast.  Ready for the next one, just not today. 

BTW: for the kids it was a pool party, for the Mando's it was not.

And thanks Arco for the compliment.  That is probably my favorite from the whole shoot.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel narir'shekemir, draar solus"
How fun!!!  :porg2: your so luck, I wish I was old enough to troop. :'(

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
This is a pretty great looking kit!

Really love the seeing the process of how you made those cuffs! I would say you should get into the commission work for those with how well they turned out!  :laugh:

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

SEE-5 blaster pistol and misc blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
This is a pretty great looking kit!

Really love the seeing the process of how you made those cuffs! I would say you should get into the commission work for those with how well they turned out!  :laugh:

Thanks Fenn!  I have been told a few times by some fellow clan mates I should do some commission work but most of my stuff is scrap/scratch built.  I don't think I could do any one thing with consistency given that some of this stuff is literally things I pulled from the recycle bin (the chain on the cuffs was from another project).  I'll keep mulling over the idea though.  Maybe someday I'll give it a go.

MegaCon Orlando!  Photos courtesy of Stacy DeDeo, Vod'ika

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

evening.echiveria

• CEO of socks
Those photos look awesome! I can't wait until I can go to a con in costume  :<3:

they/them | mav oya'la clan | Aster WIP

Arco'thyel Wyshla

• Your resident crazy cat mando
How cool is that forge! Does your clan make the sets for the con too?

Arco's armor concept thread: Come help me plan things out!

WIPs: Soft parts

"Visit Mandalore before Mandalore visits you. Take home some souvenirs—a slab of uj cake and a smack in the mouth." ―Baltan Carid

"Don’t take this the wrong way you guys, but uh, Mandalorians are crazy." ―Ezra Bridger

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
Those photos look awesome! I can't wait until I can go to a con in costume  :<3:

You will love it!  It's especially fun when you get a few clans together for one event.

How cool is that forge! Does your clan make the sets for the con too?

Alas, the only thing my clan contributed to this event was two of our members presence at the event.   This set was a combination of not only several Mercs clans but a few 501st squads and some Rebel Legions folks.  I was told our area was 60x70 feet.  It was so awesome.  Might have gotten bit by the set building bug.  We'll have to wait and see where that leads me. 

Apparently my Vod'ika is very good at sabacc.  I was told by several people that she cleaned them out.  She also helped with our 'bounty hunt' that was run while we were there.  It ended up as more of a scavenger hunt for safety reasons but she became the final goal for anyone who participated.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Awesome getting to meet you guys (and realizing we share a clan)! You both looked great!

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
Awesome getting to meet you guys (and realizing we share a clan)! You both looked great!

Yes!  It was fantastic getting to meet more Mercs!  Next time you'll have your armor wearable yeah?    ;)
Your Scarif Clan right?  I'll have to pay more attention to the different clan boards within the house.

Been doing some more work on my Armory, most recent project was some grav charges.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

evening.echiveria

• CEO of socks
Grav charges looks awesome!

they/them | mav oya'la clan | Aster WIP

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Yes!  It was fantastic getting to meet more Mercs!  Next time you'll have your armor wearable yeah?    ;)
Your Scarif Clan right?  I'll have to pay more attention to the different clan boards within the house.

Yes, originally Scarif Clan, but I'm with you guys while I'm in school, it's likely I'll become a permanent local member once I finish school  ;)

Nice work on the detonators, by the way!

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
Yes, originally Scarif Clan, but I'm with you guys while I'm in school, it's likely I'll become a permanent local member once I finish school  ;)

Nice work on the detonators, by the way!

Thank you and that's awesome! 

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
Lost a part of the chicago screw that holds my backplate together on the last troop and did a bit of damage to my helmet (It got dropped by my handler who nearly cried after realizing the paint got chipped.  I told them not to worry I can fix it.)

You can barely tell there was ever any damage.  :)

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons
Uur Shaadlan Facebook

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!