Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rebels Clan Viszla WIP

• 5 Replies

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Rebels Clan Viszla WIP
« on: Jan 16, 2020, 05:47 PM »
Ok since Im waiting on the CRL for The Mandalorian to release, I've decided to start on another Mando!

I've decided on the Clan Viszla version from Rebels

For the two cartridges on the belt I was thinking of using these.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and make the templates for the chest armor and figuring out the buckle

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Rebels Clan Viszla WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:23 PM »
Commenting to follow, always like it when people do a first of a kind  :like:

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:39 PM »
Well I got those cartridges in the mail today and they are definitely too small.

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 2020, 03:33 AM »
Well I got those cartridges in the mail today and they are definitely too small.

In what dimension too small, height wise they may be accurate just a little thin.
Is there any way to scale to you from the picture maybe?

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 25, 2020, 03:39 AM »
Its too small width ways

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2020, 07:01 PM »
When I get home from work I'll try and get a pic with it taped to my current mando belt with the chest on

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!