Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

found this on the bay of e wanted some of your opinions on it since i'm newhere

• 4 Replies

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
Thehunterslair?  :rolleyes:
Another thing, with hobbies like this its best to avoid the bay unless its a seller that you're 100% sure about.

Zul Veyrde

• "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy" -FSF
You can get better helmets from members on these boards and support fellow Mercs.

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=33667.0

Recommended: Skirata Arms, Saz, Tom Vader...etc.

-ZUL THE PIECEMEAL-
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."-George Bernard Shaw
Zul Veyrde's WIP thread: GONE METAL! RE-RESURREKTION!!!! (update) *MAJIC#037-M.A.#012-24er-The Elegant Mando Tea Society#038-K.O.M.S.#011-ALUMINATI Metal Armour Society#018-M.A.C.K. Daddy#009-S.O.S.#021-L.O.B.#019-M.A.D.#074-O.O.P.S.#051-\m/M.M.R.S.#029\m/-Grey Brigade Over 40#10

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Looking at that link I would not get it.  You can get one from Hondo on sale (last day today of the sale) great quality helmets, you wont be sorry you got one, just sorry that you didnt get two  :laugh:

thanks for the info guys, still looking through the forum for who makes what, just looking for a helm right now. boba preferably. thanks again

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!