Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Snug Flightsuit

• 2 Replies
Snug Flightsuit
« on: Jan 29, 2020, 10:09 AM »
So I was reading the CRL on flight suits and see that they should fit "snug".  How snug is snug and how loose is too loose? I have dickies coveralls and took in the legs for a more fitted look; they no fit more like jeans than coveralls. I am worried about taking in the arms as when I bend my elbows they already pull tight.  Just want to get some opinions or even better pictures of what snug and loose look like on a flight suit.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Snug Flightsuit
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2020, 11:21 AM »
Snug = not baggy, but enough slack to allow full range of motion.  Does that help?  Fitting like jeans sounds about right for the legs.

Re: Snug Flightsuit
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2020, 11:44 AM »
it doesn't need to be like, morph suit, close fitting, but i'd say a good comparison would be a well fitted shirt and pants, like what you'd wear to a business meeting.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!