Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Trophies

• 2 Replies
Trophies
« on: Feb 04, 2020, 11:08 PM »
G'day all, been thinking about trophies...not what to have but why...do mandos collect trophies? Apparently George Lucas said Boba and jango aren't mandalorians. I don't think jango had trophies, or Jodo Kast...but they're not mandalorians. I don't know about death watch or the Disney cartoons, I can't remember republic commando novels either. Just wondering why protectors would need them. The only guy I've seen with trophies is boba.

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Special Weapons Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Trophies
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:30 PM »
The Protector Brigade is rooted in Legends (not current Disney canon) where Boba and Jango were both considered Mandalorians and Boba was the prime example of what a Protector should embody - therefore the BRL's were designed to reflect main elements of Boba's costume in it's various forms.

Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Tra'alor 2023
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron
Re: Trophies
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2020, 02:29 AM »
No worries, thanks for that

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!