Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Death Watch Grunt Flight suit

• 0 Replies
Death Watch Grunt Flight suit
« on: Feb 12, 2020, 10:06 PM »
Can't find the specific answer on the forums. Working on a Death Watch Grunt and gathering supplies. It seems like people prefer the "electric blue" color for flight suits rather than the "postman blue." I worry that the electric blue will look overly cartoonish (not desirable even for cartoon inspired mercs). Of these Red Knap jumpsuit colors which is more suitable for the Death Watch Grunt CRL?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EYZ2DU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

On a similar note, Would it be smarter to get a short sleeve jumpsuit and make false sleeves or get a long sleeve jumpsuit and make shorter false sleeves?

2-14 Edit: It is difficult to get questions answered. I wonder if I am posting in the proper place.

Additionally, the CRL say that the flak vest needs to be leather or leather like material. Are we talking high gloss or would something more matte work. Not sure I have seen many obviously leather flak vests thus far.

« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2020, 09:22 PM by Vurumai » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!