Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet Sizing. Will Jango 2pc fit after the tutorial mods?

• 5 Replies
I was wondering if the 2pc Jango will fit.  My measurements are as follows.

1 - ear to ear:  7.25"
2 - cranium to nose:  9.5"
head circumference (measured around temples):  22.75"

Are there any others pre-made (unfinished) that would fit better?

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
Re: Helmet Sizing. Will Jango 2pc fit after the tutorial mods?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2020, 05:32 PM »
There are many approved helmet vendors in the store section of the forum :) I’d recommend checking those out, most have the sizing listed on their thread and if they don’t, you could probably ask the seller for the information

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2020, 09:23 PM »
Thanks.  I PM'd a couple.  It took me a little while to dig and find those actual threads lol.  Still getting a feel for the place

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2020, 09:35 PM »
For sure! It can be a little challenging at first but it gets easier with time!

(Unrelated but i like your profile picture, KOTOR ftw!)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2020, 05:16 AM »
That’s a J2P fit table noggin, the thing to realize though is that you’ll want to make sure it doesn’t look too small on you and look like a Mando pin head helmet. Half the width of your shoulders with earcaps on the helmet and while you’re wearing shoulder armor.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2020, 11:17 AM »
(Unrelated but i like your profile picture, KOTOR ftw!)
Oh man... i thought i replied to this back then... guess it never posted lol.  Sorry & thx!  I loves me some KoToR.

That’s a J2P fit table noggin, the thing to realize though is that you’ll want to make sure it doesn’t look too small on you and look like a Mando pin head helmet. Half the width of your shoulders with earcaps on the helmet and while you’re wearing shoulder armor.
Thx.  After trying one on at the armor party this weekend, I'll likely go with the Lonewolf Rebel Grunt as the base.  I'm a big dude, so def want to avoid having a too-small noggin, especially if I go double-plate for the shoulders.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!