Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Phiddam At'Davaab Kit WIP

• 3 Replies

TaylorDSteele

• Scars between us as friends total upon our foes!
Phiddam At'Davaab Kit WIP
« on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:09 PM »
This is my first construction in my progress of becoming an OM.  So far I have been able to print and draw the templates of Jango 6 (ft?) large on to 3.5 mm ABS I had that was left over.  These will be cut to form at an upcoming armor party hopefully.

The drawing colors will change over time.  Upcoming Weapons to be included with this modular armor outfit will be a single-bladed sword akin to a katana, a bullpup-style blaster that will go into a holster that will have its own holster that attaches to my back, and a little "flue-like/boatswain pipe" electronic device that could potentially be used to play music if needed.

Phiddam At'davaab
(Phiddam at execution)

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you angry!" -Aldous Huxley.

Talon Ven'ad

• Awards 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Phiddam At'Davaab Kit WIP
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:53 PM »
Looks like you are off to a solid start. Very organized and well though out. That will help you down the stretch.

MMCC OM#1914
Beasthunter-Beastmaster Brigades
Ruus'alor Sol'yc
Mandalorian Mercs Builders Group Administrator

"Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old."

TaylorDSteele

• Scars between us as friends total upon our foes!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2020, 08:34 PM »
I was able to take care of cutting out the shoulder bells, neck guard, and belly plate at an armor party two Saturdays ago.

Here is a picture of the shoulder bell I shared as it is close to a heart shape for Valentine's Day!  :<3:

there will be more to come of course.

Phiddam At'davaab
(Phiddam at execution)

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you angry!" -Aldous Huxley.

Awall

• None of us are as smart as ALL of us
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2020, 08:31 PM »
Keep up the progress and updates!  Interested to see your initial fitting!  Enjoy!

Rancor Clan     #2385
Oribru Akaata #56   Emergency Battalion

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!