Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kama and Loincloth Question

• 2 Replies
Kama and Loincloth Question
« on: Feb 26, 2020, 08:41 PM »
So I know in the CRLs it says kamas and loincloths shouldnt be longer than knee length. It also says if they are, theyd be judged on a case by case basis.

I came across some pictures of what Im assuming is an unapproved mando (Id love to be in touch if they are approved). I kinda already fell in love with their kit, mainly the kama, loincloth, and half cape.

Im wondering if the length of the above mentioned items would be approvable. Im working on my second Mando and Id love something similar. My colour scheme is completely different though.

Below is a link to the pictures I found. Id love some feedback.

https://imgur.com/a/uKeplLK

DZ-92237 (501st)

Outrider Base Commanding Officer
Rey, Jedi, and Jawa (Rebel Legion)

Natalie Emmanuel

PorkRoll

• try to avoid a mandon't
Re: Kama and Loincloth Question
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2020, 06:48 AM »
As i read it, CRL only limit the loincloth to knee length.  Kamas can be below the knee.

Odran Krayt

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood)
Re: Kama and Loincloth Question
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2020, 01:11 PM »
I've seen plenty of longer kamas and similar waist items, I think Mandalore's trenchvest is longer than the knees. I think the loincloth needs to be shorter because otherwise it covers your lower armor and looks to robelike and bulky to work in combat.

B.O.M.B.  #85|L.O.B. #41|M.A. #180|MAJIC #184|B.o.B.B #028
New Death Watch Order #44|O.O.P.S! #44
ALUMINATI #053 | V.B.V #7
Odran Krayt WIP
Nexan Armories (Sales thread)
I've been doin' this since I was 10!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!