Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP Death Watch Blasters WIP

• 9 Replies
WIP Death Watch Blasters WIP
« on: Feb 28, 2020, 11:24 PM »
Weapons are part of my religion...making my mando a death watch from chapter 8 here we go:
PIcs for reference:

WIP:

Vhett Naast

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: WIP Death Watch Blasters WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2020, 06:36 PM »
Looking good!  :like:

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2020, 12:50 AM »
Did a little detailing to the westar. Added grey to accent some details. Still need to do a little more.

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2020, 02:04 AM »
Looking really good so far

1st OM in NM #216
TK/SL/TI -6353
Early Crusader WIP
Live Action Death Watch
Jodo Kast WIP

Mark 9:23 "Everything is possible for him who believes."

Arkham

• Awards Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions Special Weapons
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2020, 10:20 AM »
You're going to want to make sure that all of those print lines are hidden. They are particularly noticeable in the second photo.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 2020, 09:05 PM »
You're going to want to make sure that all of those print lines are hidden. They are particularly noticeable in the second photo.

Well....I might be just re doing the westar I tried a different post process on it of using a method of using spray polyurethane and spray paint. I got a better way of doing this now.

« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2020, 11:04 PM »
Here is a few more pics trying to get the paint close here is the stock in black matte.

Prep with tape and foil.

I wasnt very happy with this the paint kept running in a few places, so I wet sanded the runs out and then re painted as needed.

Had a little run this time and wet sanded with 800 grit and got it out. More to come!

« Reply #7 on: Apr 07, 2020, 02:01 PM »
Looks great, what file did you use or you brought a kit? 

Dac'gar Ordo // Vash
« Reply #8 on: Apr 07, 2020, 02:46 PM »
Thanks for the response, I bought the parts from premier props before I had my 3d printer.

Vhett Naast

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #9 on: Apr 08, 2020, 07:20 PM »
Looks pretty great!  :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!