Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

USB powered/rechargeable voice amplifier and equipment

• 1 Replies
Hello,

I am working on my first build and I am wonder if any of you can point me in the direction of USB powered voice amplifier or USB trooper voice box. I am aware of the Anker and Voicebooster equipment but they seem to be out of date as far as power supply. Is there a reason those are still preferred? Is there a good alternative. I am also looking for wireless microphone/bluetooth set up. I will have multiple battery banks on my body and I am hoping to power the voice box equip with an available USP port.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you

Tom

Odran Krayt

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood)
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023.
Re: USB powered/rechargeable voice amplifier and equipment
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2020, 04:41 PM »
I got an older version of this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075ZPFQ5G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it works well, recharges by usb. I can't seem to find the older one I use, but their amps are cheaper than the more common amps, but give that armored voice.

B.O.M.B.  #85|L.O.B. #41|M.A. #180|MAJIC #184|B.o.B.B #028
New Death Watch Order #44|O.O.P.S! #44
ALUMINATI #053 | V.B.V #7
Odran Krayt WIP
Nexan Armories (Sales thread)
I've been doin' this since I was 10!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!