Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Newbie has Soft parts question

• 2 Replies

Dekan

Newbie has Soft parts question
« on: Mar 04, 2020, 06:07 PM »
Greetings everyone.

I'm debating between scrubs and dickies "work" clothes. I've seen fine examples of both, but still don't know the benefits of either.

Also, the long sleeves can be a different color,   but the top/short ones need to match the pants? What about Paz Vizla? He has white long sleeves and pants, and then dark short sleeves. Or is that considered his vest? Can we have a short sleeve vest?

And the neck seal. I see in the CRLs that pilots have to have one, and that it can match either suit or  vest. I know that no skin can be shown, but what are the rules there.

Thanks,
-Dekan

Re: Newbie has Soft parts question
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2020, 10:53 AM »
This is what I was given as an answer to the same type of question

Fen Gren'Del aka Rat Rod the 1st

Jal Korvo

• Ad Be Ca
Re: Newbie has Soft parts question
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2020, 11:32 AM »
Also, the long sleeves can be a different color,   but the top/short ones need to match the pants? What about Paz Vizla? He has white long sleeves and pants, and then dark short sleeves. Or is that considered his vest? Can we have a short sleeve vest?

Looking at Paz, the vest/sleeves part of his kit is definitely confusing, but as far as the legs, he's not wearing white pants. Looks like he's got extra padding around his legs for the plates but you can see black under that. I dunno if this helps at all but, just something to take into account. Also, I don't know if new CRLs include this type of kit yet or not. An OM can chime in. Here's a pic of a sixth scale fig for reference.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!