Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Embedding devices into gauntlets

• 4 Replies
Embedding devices into gauntlets
« on: Nov 11, 2020, 09:41 PM »
Has anyone ever tried to mount something like their apple watch into their gauntlets? Or made it so their watch was somehow more easilbly viewable (possibly something that could be closed over the screen). I know I really can't have my phone when trooping, but since my watch is a phone and a credit card in one, might be something it would nice to have easier access too. 

Jarek Tahl-Tracyn

• I AM the Mir'shebs'alor!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Embedding devices into gauntlets
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2020, 01:46 AM »
LOTS of threads related to this. Here is just the latest, https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=152258.0

Ner goyust di gotal ti te taakur’a beh ner aru'ela’a bal ner can'gal’a mareka te sho'cye beh val tal.

Kurz

« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2020, 03:49 AM »
Who said you cannot have your phone?  ;)

Here a canon example of a gauntlet with a big screen on it (sabine wren's). Build a case for your phone hiding the unnecessary parts (frame, buttons etc.), use an in universe screen saver, hide the clock and ta-dah, you have your phone on your gauntlet. Plus, if you add a bluetooth headset, you can attivate your comlink from your gauntlet

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12, 2020, 06:45 AM »
Be a mando with a pocket watch  :laugh: :laugh:

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2020, 08:21 PM »
Be a mando with a pocket watch  :laugh: :laugh:

That would be funny, steam punk mando suit lol

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!