Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Colorful Mando!

• 0 Replies
The Colorful Mando!
« on: Mar 18, 2020, 03:47 PM »
Hello There and welcome to my Mandalorian Soft Parts Build!

For over a year I have been in the "Planning" phase of my build. you know where i say in "working on a mando" but all i have actually done is think about making one. Well now that Coronavirus has killed my social life, (I'm not infected but i definitely feeling the burn to my social schedule) I have plenty of time to actually work on my Mandalorian. My fabric is brought to you by "whatever i had in my fabric stash" which is to say I am not risking going out right now to get more fabric. I feel like this is THE WAY though. All that being said, it seems i have lots of colorful fabric so that's what I'm going with; it was not in my "Plan" but it works.

My Armor will be black with gold accents similar to the partially finished quarterstaff. My flight suit is made of a matching set dark green long sleeve shirt and leggings. the Flank vest is the yellow with maybe other color accents shown. The Pink (dusty rose) will be a cape lined in green. (I will likely re dye the pink darker first) And finally i will used the green as a belt sash with the leather belt as an ammo belt.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!