Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Girth Belt

• 1 Replies
Girth Belt
« on: Mar 17, 2020, 10:45 AM »
Can you use a Horse cinch belt? 

I have an idea for one using the cinch belt attached to a sash to make the belt... 

Also for boots... What about gaiters that have shin armor attached? 

Total noob trying to figure this out :-) 

« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2020, 04:36 PM by Fenris Claddanna » Logged

Fenris Claddanna

• Chaotic Fun
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Girth Belt
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2020, 04:38 PM »
As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.

--

To answer your questions, a horse cinch belt is totally approvable. Both Jango and Boba used them in the movies, and plenty of OMs have used them as well.

For gaiters, you should be fine doing that, as long as laces are covered.

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!