Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Pyro's Early Crusader

• 21 Replies

Jhosee

• OM #1511 S.P.A.R.C.K. #29 26/06/16
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Pyro's Early Crusader
« Reply #15 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:24 PM »
me gusta mucho el casco y los hombros, el archivo es de paga? jaja
como sugerencia, al pecho deberias agregarle un efecto de hueso y cuero para que combine con el resto y asi no se vea tan legacy. en la era early crusader el overall debe ser completamente sellado y no es 2 partes, excelente avance. espero ver mas de este kit  :like:

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #16 on: Nov 22, 2020, 09:51 PM »
Yes my plan was to add bones to the leather chest and back.

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda and TDE#388
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #17 on: Dec 04, 2020, 08:55 AM »
Stumbled across this build this morning and commenting to follow.

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 58
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs of Charity Work Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: Dec 30, 2020, 01:28 AM »
Commenting to follow as well. Did you get your EC symbols figured out?

MMCC #1484¶¶50 Career Invasions¶¶Rancor Clan 
B.E.A.R.D.S #97 ¶ M.A.R.S. #21
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #19 on: Dec 30, 2020, 01:45 AM »
No not really but this kinda got sidelined because I decided to do the New Boba kit lol but Iím still trying to figure out how I fully want this kit to look.

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda and TDE#388
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #20 on: Dec 30, 2020, 08:47 AM »
No not really but this kinda got sidelined because I decided to do the New Boba kit lol but Iím still trying to figure out how I fully want this kit to look.

I saw that this morning.  Good luck to you and your non-weathered Boba kit. ;)

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 58
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
« Reply #21 on: Jan 28, 2021, 09:46 PM »
This build is not dead. I will trying to work on templates for the rest of the armor this weekend hopefully!  :boba:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!