Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Build Concept + Questions no.2

• 0 Replies
Build Concept + Questions no.2
« on: Mar 26, 2020, 08:54 PM »
So I made a post about my armour concept a couple of months ago and planned to start work on it, and as I drafted my templates, i decided to change some aspects of it. (I have a link to the drawing that I made down bellow)
I have a few questions:
- The crls say that if I choose to use bracer style gauntlets, they have to cover 1/2 of the circumference of the arm. Does the same apply to armoured gloves?
- Am I allowed to have my shoulder bells in the spot that they are? (see drawing)
- The boots that I plan on using are my trusty doc martens, and I know that I'm not allowed to have brands or logos on my kit. Are the ways I've noted on my drawing enough to conform to the crls? I really don't want to cut up my docs

Any feedback is greatly appreciated
-Leo :)

Link to drawing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1asAuDYvxy5HmX1y2f5Orni0PtMXyGe4RCaJTw7awFhM/edit?usp=sharing

-L.A

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!