Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Would this work for a "flightsuit"

• 5 Replies
Would this work for a "flightsuit"
« on: Apr 12, 2020, 12:02 PM »
So I have a pair of coveralls currently that for one reason or another I'm not particularly happy with. I was mindlessly scrolling through Amazon last night and came across these as a possible replacement option

What do you think? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Would this work for a "flightsuit"
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2020, 09:24 PM »
The pockets would have to be removed or moved, and the zipper in front covered, but otherwise, it'd work.  Bonus: if you're removing the pockets, you can use them to make a flap or tab to cover the zipper! :)

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 06:01 PM »
Could I have the link you saw this on amazon?   Like the idea to have 2 pieces

Runi Prudiise

• Chaab Purdiise val naumiit kyr'am
« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2020, 05:22 PM »
i ordered similar items off amazon and the grey's are way  different in shade. i would highly recommend ordering a set or ordering somewhere other than amazon where they advertise the parts together. even though the pants and shirt i ordered were "made" by the same brand the top is WAY WAY darker than the pants. and i was hoping the pants would be as dark as the shirt.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123086917949

this is what i ended up ordering as a replacement. thought its gonna take a while to arrive. At least this way though they will be matching. so if i need to dye them darker they will match in tone.

She/her they/them QMU 093

Chaab Purdiise val naumiit kyr'am.
« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2020, 06:49 PM »
I had a similar problem with the colors. Looking online the grey looked, well, grey and I thought they might end up working with a pair of Dickies work pants that I already had. When the top arrived it was almost darker than the black coveralls I was looking to replace. I've returned it and there is a khaki color that might work with another pair of pants I already own but upon further review I'm probably just going to stick with my original coveralls.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!