Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need help. Not much response

• 4 Replies

Furch Burkin

• Water Sucks.... Gatorade is Better
Need help. Not much response
« on: Apr 22, 2020, 08:01 PM »
I would sure like some help with a belt for my Mando. I am doing a pistoleer theme and I have dual Westar 35s and 2 magnetic detonators so far so I was needing a small area that I could mount a metal plate to attach. 4 magazine pouches, cleaning kit pouch and an area to sheathe a dagger (possibly in the back horizontally). Belt and pouches all black. Does  Anyone think they could help? And at what price? I can mount the metal plate for sure.

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
Re: Need help. Not much response
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2020, 12:19 PM »
Are you looking for a commission? Check the sales section to see if there is anything that might work for ya! Also, deltaleatherworks typically does commissions, heís made both of my setups (custom and canon), could always send him a PM as well.

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Furch Burkin

• Water Sucks.... Gatorade is Better
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2020, 02:42 PM »
Thatís who I DMíd already and havenít heard anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kurz

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2020, 05:47 PM »
I saw someone offering custom work in the "one time sale" page. You might look there or maybe open there a "want to buy" topic? Don't know if it's allowed...

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2020, 06:14 PM »
Thatís who I DMíd already and havenít heard anything 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe give him a couple of days? Otherwise, try sending another PM. Heís responded to me via PMs in the past.

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!