Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Female Flight Suits?

• 1 Replies

AnnaLK

Female Flight Suits?
« on: Apr 25, 2020, 11:13 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just joined, and looking forward to getting started!

I heard it’s best to start with the soft parts like the flight suit and flak vest first, so here I am!

Are there any recommendations for a good women’s flight suit? I’m rather small at 5’1”, so I figured any men’s size would be too big..
I also hear scrubs are an option, and those are something I can easily get.. what are the pros or cons for using a traditional flight suit vs scrubs? I’m concerned scrubs might be too loose-fitting..

Thanks in advance!  :D

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
Re: Female Flight Suits?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2020, 07:53 PM »
It all depends on the look you’re going for! Many woman use leggings and a matching form fitting top and that’s a good way to get a sleeker look. Otherwise, scrubs are common and easy to tailor! Some people sew a flightsuit from scratch so that’s also an option as well :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!