Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight suit pants/ Questions

• 7 Replies
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:02 PM by Nilo3078 » Logged

Kurz

Re: Flight suit pants
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2020, 03:24 PM »
I'm no app team, so take what I'm saying as a personal opinion. Side pockets are a no go as general rule, those pockets are pretty unconventional though, don't know if they could work. For sure the logo must go.

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2020, 04:07 PM »
Yeah I would remove the logo, but I'm a little fuzzy on pockets? I know butt pockets are a no go, but I noticed Boba Fett has some pockets on his thighs. So I'm just not sure what I can have or not?

Kurz

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2020, 05:13 PM »
Yeah, but as you said he has hip pockets (that are ok) not side pockets. Don't know if the issue with side pockets is them being too earthy (in this case your pockets would be ok) or it's just a total no go. But as I said, I'm not app team nor OM.

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66
« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 2020, 07:17 PM »
Thanks for the input!

Sov

« Reply #5 on: Apr 27, 2020, 10:39 PM »
I am not an OM but from what I have seen those pants would take more time modifying than they are worth. Best advice if you want to go with the two piece flight suit route is to get yourself a set of scrubs, or a set of Dickies work clothes. Tailoring the pants to fit snug was easier than I thought, taught myself how to do it by looking searching youtube...lol

Cabur Akaata #194
Re: Flight suit pants/ Questions
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 10:06 PM »
https://www.dickies.com/pants/874-flex-work-pants/874F.html?dwvar_874F_color=BK#start=1

Ok so Iím going to go with the Dickies pants and shirt. Are these pants ok? If so, what modifications do I need to make? Or is there a different pair of pants on the website that is recommended? Thanks!

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Flight suit pants/ Questions
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 03:46 AM »
Those dickies will do the job well, as long as the shirt matches.  You'll just need to sew the pockets shut or wear a kama with your final armor design, and MAYBE tailor them to fit.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!