Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight suit fit

• 2 Replies

Prida

• Build (slowly) in progress!
Flight suit fit
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:37 AM »
I am sure I missed it in the CRLs but I can't see how the flight suit should fit. Looking at some of the comments here and reading between the lines i assume it has to be reasonably well fitted, is that so?

-Verd ori'shya beskar'gam!-
Re: Flight suit fit
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 11:00 AM »
I'm still in progress, but some advice that was given to me was to turn the flight suit inside out and pin the arms and legs while you're bending them to determine where to take them in.  The idea is to have it be a close fit, but not so tight that that you can't be flexible for squatting/posing/movement/etc.

Total Newb

Prida

• Build (slowly) in progress!
Re: Flight suit fit
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 04:07 PM »
Sounds like great advice, thank you

I'm still in progress, but some advice that was given to me was to turn the flight suit inside out and pin the arms and legs while you're bending them to determine where to take them in.  The idea is to have it be a close fit, but not so tight that that you can't be flexible for squatting/posing/movement/etc.

-Verd ori'shya beskar'gam!-

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!