Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Acceptable custom blaster?

• 1 Replies
Acceptable custom blaster?
« on: May 15, 2020, 08:32 PM »
Hey all, I modeled a gun inspired mostly by the Schofield model 3, most notable recently from the Red Dead Redemption 2 game, anyway I wanted to run it by and see if y'all had any input or if it straight up would not be approvable.  I'm going to wrap the handle with some form of leather. Thanks in advance!

edit: I finally made an Imgur and can upload pics properly

open, cylinder spins and the "shells" come out

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:32 AM by KPiccolo » Logged

Arkham

• Awards Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions Special Weapons
Re: Acceptable custom blaster?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 11:08 AM »
It looks like it might work well as the base for a Star Wars blaster. As it stands, It looks very earthy. I would suggest starting to add some greeblies, scopes, extra bits, etc. All the things that give a Star Wars blaster that "swarzy" look.

Do some online browsing and check out various weapons from the movies ans how to see what elements may work for the vision of your blaster.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!