Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nerf Stampede Sniper WIP (Pic *Heavy*)

• 2 Replies
Nerf Stampede Sniper WIP (Pic *Heavy*)
« on: Apr 25, 2020, 03:14 PM »
Hello Vode,

This WIP is something I will be working at during down times when getting my first kit made and ready for OM approval. I already have another weapon I will hopefully app with at that time. This weapon is more so for brigades approval as I plan to join the sniper and desert environment brigades.

During a recent armor party I helped a member with removing the guts out of this weapon and at the end he ended up giving it to me for free.

Cut off the back end and cross piece that attached to the handle. Also sanded off all logos/markings.

Then went on to cut out the battery box and shave off the side molded greeblies.

To start filling in the cut out areas and other nerfy areas I decided to use Apoxie Sculpt and yard sale signs (Styrene).

Also cut out and filled the trigger to a more practical shape.

Last I stated playing around with some greeblies.

Plan is to; add a new stock probably made of wood, completely modify the front orange section to not look so nerfy, remove some rails, add some PVC for a long barrel, add a backwards scope to the top rail, add a bipod, maybe a grenade tube underneath and add greeblies of course.

I found this WIP for this Nerf mod and decided to loosely base mine on the same principles.

That's about it for now Thanks for tuning in!

« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2020, 05:06 PM by Ra'z Kortu » Logged
MMCC #UM | Nevada Stronghold (USA)
Cabur Akaata #185 | Wrangalorian #13
Ra'z Kortu's WIP
Stampede Nerf WIP

Anansi

• Ratiin de gar be'eso, ner vod.
Re: Nerf Stampede Sniper WIP (Pic *Heavy*)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2020, 10:30 PM »
I like where this is headed. Keep up the good work!

May Hod Ha'ran guide my tongue, may Kad Ha'rangir guide my gun, and may Arasuum guide you to your final slumber.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Another Anansi Nerf Mod
Anansi's Armor WIP
Re: Nerf Stampede Sniper WIP (Pic *Heavy*)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 10:58 PM »
Gotta love heat sinks for greeblies!     ;D

Vorpan

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!