Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Crested Vanguard, designs by VolkdeWulf and renders by Prudii Cabur

• 0 Replies
Olarom vod!
I guess I should start one of these as well!
When I first started to form the image of what I wanted my mando to look like I decided I wanted a distinct bucket.
I liked the shape of the Night Owl, but I wanted the crests that Ursa Wren had on her bucket. After being informed that I couldn't have the same crests but could design my own bucket I went off and did so.

I started talking with one of my clan members who did 3D modeling and printing and he drew up a render for it.

It was a great start! However it didn't look quite right to me, so we flushed it out a bit with a range-finder and antennae.

That didn't help, it looks great and would have worked just fine for my mando.
Then my clan vod made a suggestion that should have been obvious from the start.

We just needed to shorten the chin, enlarge the visor, and that was it. I was happy with it!

Now that we had a final version, we sent it off to the App. Team.
We had to wait for a few weeks because of the system issues, but that gave me plenty of time to think of a name for the design.
We heard back from the App. Team, who gave us the green light!
Now we just print it out and I can continue with my build!

Inscription reads "Crested Vanguard, Made for VolkdeWulf"

This is a unique design, please do not use.
Feel free to use it as inspiration or get in contact with Bucket N Stuff on Facebook to start your own design!

Orar at te taakur!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!