Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Hett'Ciri Pauldron of Command

• 5 Replies

Sidewalker

• Faster, more intense!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Hett'Ciri Pauldron of Command
« on: Nov 11, 2009, 01:30 PM »
Yes, it's the Pauldron I take off and beat you with!

I've decided to make a pauldron to add to my Beskar'gam.  It will comprise of leather, metal, and my Alor'ad rank rope.  In the future when there's a new Alor'ad of Hett'ciri, I will pass it on to them.  I've made a little Paint drawing of the concept for this Pauldron.  I have all the parts, but I need to assemble them.

The grey showing on the  pauldron itself will be metal underneath the leather, showing through a cutout section.  All the brown is leather.  The rank rope leads from the pauldron underneath the armpit.  I've also put on some bicep armour and gauntlet paint concepts.  I'll keep updating this thread as I make progress.

Sidewalker
Hett'ciri Clan

Sidewalker

• Faster, more intense!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Hett'Ciri Pauldron of Command
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2010, 07:29 PM »
For some reason I've forgotten to post progress pictures all this time.  Anyways, here is the finished Pauldron of Command.  And yes Ruusaar, I can take it off and beat you with it.  :P

Sidewalker
Hett'ciri Clan

Jedi Ranger

• Strike hard, strike fast, strike first!
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2010, 01:43 PM »
Awww...........those spikes are sooooo cute!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  *LOL*  Well, they look small in the picture.

Joking aside, that looks pretty cool!

Terek Kelrune
Hett'ciri Clan

Sidewalker

• Faster, more intense!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2010, 05:29 PM »
Any larger and they wouldn't be very con friendly.  I still have to rig a better strapping system, but it's good enough for now.

Sidewalker
Hett'ciri Clan
« Reply #4 on: Mar 03, 2010, 05:46 PM »
I dare somebody to headbutt your shoulder :P. Nice job. Looks scary.  8)

Jedi Ranger

• Strike hard, strike fast, strike first!
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2010, 03:56 AM »
Any larger and they wouldn't be very con friendly.  I still have to rig a better strapping system, but it's good enough for now.

Ahhhh, yes.  Good thinking!!

Terek Kelrune
Hett'ciri Clan

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!