Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question about blaster

• 1 Replies

Kahleen

• Tae'via Bralor
Question about blaster
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:57 PM »
Hey everyone,

I wanted to know everyone's opinion on this blaster. Would it be approved as is? If not, what are some ideas that I can add to it?
I got this blaster from a comic con a few years back. Its a repainted arcade gun.
I dont have anyyyy experience with cosplaying, so I am a bit confused on what I can do if I need to change anything.

GraniteDad

• Choruk Buir
Re: Question about blaster
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 12:22 PM »
I'm not OM, so someone there will have to weigh in on approvability. But, this falls under "does it look too earthy?" to me. The back of the gun looks just like a normal pistol to me. So I think you'd need to really work on the back of that gun- the grip, slide mechanism, etc really need to be modified. Star Wars loves scopes too- so a scope on there would go a long way. Some greeblies would be nice too, to break up the sightlines of the gun.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!