Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bo Katan earlier season TCW Gauntlet Question

• 1 Replies

vaderqueenzamora

• "No outsider will ever rule Mandalore."
Bo Katan earlier season TCW Gauntlet Question
« on: May 31, 2020, 03:22 AM »
Hello! I wanted some clarifications with my gauntlets.
MMCC CRLs state
"
Must open on the inside of the forearm and have a method of hinging (No Hinges or Rivets to be seen) on the outside.
The right gauntlet must contain the following components as shown in visual references:
  Five illuminated buttons on the top. Four of which are red and in a row, the last being perpendicular and behind the firsts row on the outside. A white button must be next to it, in the same plane as the first row. Two forward facing gray or silver blasters in front of middle section. Two vertical slights on the outside of the blasters for exploding disc to be expelled. A slit for blade disc to be expelled (over wrist opening."
The right gauntlet must have a red in color range finder target as shown in visual reference.
The left gauntlet must have four forward facing darts in front of middle section, Five illuminated buttons on the top. Three of which are red and in a row,
the other two red and white behind the first row with the outside button being red. Next to the white button should be 2 non-illuminated gray buttons.
A gray or silver electrical grappling hook in the middle, and a slot for the hidden knife to extend or retract (over wrist opening).

Mine

For my gauntlets I glued them closes so they cannot "open & close," I am able to slide my arm in & out comfortably and it does not float. My question is will that pass App. I have looked at her photos for references and do not see any anything that shows her gauntlets open and close. Second question is the "illuminating" bottoms. I painted my bottoms to their respective colors. My question is will this pass App. Again I do not see her gauntlets "illuminated" rather just the colors in a dull shade. Above are my photos & below are the reference photos

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Bo Katan earlier season TCW Gauntlet Question
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2020, 12:46 PM »
Personally, if you can get your forearms in there and not have the gaunlets shimmy around while you wear them and have the seams permanently affixed, I don't have an issue there. I'll have to look at the screen caps a little more, but what you have there looks good from my point of view.

If you haven't checked with the app team yet, shoot them a message on the App Team Q&A. Your question will go to them directly.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!