Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sabine's Epilogue Build

• 36 Replies

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Sabine's Epilogue Build
« Reply #30 on: Sep 07, 2020, 10:20 AM »
Very nice! It looks really good!  :sabine:

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968

Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Sabine

• Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #31 on: Sep 22, 2020, 10:50 PM »
After a temporary motivation vacation, I finally found some copic markers to tone down the touched up silver on my bucket.

Then, my helmet liner came. It really gets the bucket up off my shoulders. It's designed based on the interior concept art.

Next up, I finished off adding a collar and waistband to my flight suit.

That's where my motivation died.  But taking it a day at a time, I got snap tape sewed on for everything but my ab plate. Once I got the tape on, I snap the opposite side on and then apply an adhesive called cosbond the back. From there you just slap the plates on as straight as you can, and mash them into the adhesive. The first time yout remove the plates, do sho very carefully so the snap tape doesn't peel off, then just really squeeze it tight to the plate once they're off. Here's where it stands now:

Next up, hoping to get the ab plate on tomorrow. I've got to get my boot plate velcro to stop peeling up, and then finish paint my new blasters by the weekend so I can get app photos Saturday or Sunday.

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 61 OM Invasions

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
« Reply #32 on: Sep 23, 2020, 08:20 AM »
Wow! The helmet looks great!

I’m excited to see it all done!

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968

Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 100 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
« Reply #33 on: Sep 23, 2020, 10:18 AM »
Looks great so far!

Sabine

• Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #34 on: Oct 04, 2020, 03:26 PM »
Finally finished! First up, got the ab attached.

Next, was having some trouble with my new blasters, so instead sanded down and repainted my approved season 2 blasters while I wait for some xtc-3d to come (plus good weather to use it in). They'll likely become a brigade upgrade for me since im not sure we'll get a couple good days in the 70s before the temperature drops for good.

Last up was getting smaller inverters for my EL panels so they actually fit under my plates. Here's a size comparison between thr old and new:

Got kitted up for a photoshoot yesterday. Here's the styled wig:

It's as short as I could go without the wefts showing.

I took app photos, but turns out my Leo was twisted slightly so the ab slid under a chest fang, so still try to get some better ones this week. Could ho better or worse with parents taking them. Downside of not having another ruus'alor there. But still, enjoy some other nice shots. This kit goes great with the fall colors!

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 61 OM Invasions

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 100 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
« Reply #35 on: Oct 04, 2020, 08:46 PM »
Looks very nice! Excellent work :)

Jennari

• "You gave up our ways, remember?"
« Reply #36 on: Oct 07, 2020, 12:51 PM »
Congrats on finishing, ner vod!  :sabine:   :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!