Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando V2 Flight Suit Questions

• 2 Replies
Mando V2 Flight Suit Questions
« on: Jun 24, 2020, 02:09 PM »
Hey all! First post, sorry if I didn't find the right forum for these questions.
I'm reviewing the CRL for The Mandalorian V2 and wanted to make sure my patterning was correct for the flight suit before I go crazy.
Two things I want to check:
-When it says "no visible pockets", is that while all armor is on? Would side-seam pockets be acceptable if they're hidden under the hip plates?
-It's stated that two-piece flight suits must appear as one piece. Is this also without or with the armor and belts on? Here's the finished version of the pattern I'm working off of:

Would I need this to be one piece or is this alright, given that i'd be wearing belts/armor over the division between garments.

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Mando V2 Flight Suit Questions
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2020, 03:11 PM »
"No visible pockets" focuses on the word 'visible', so as long as they're covered, you'll be good to go.

It's with all the armor on.  Essentially that's a rule to make sure you aren't wearing different color or fabric pants and shirt.

Re: Mando V2 Flight Suit Questions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2020, 04:46 PM »
That's all I needed to know! Thank you so much.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!