Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

where can I find a helmet base in our area?

• 6 Replies

Scarab Oasis

• Made of honour
where can I find a helmet base in our area?
« on: Jul 08, 2020, 06:36 PM »
Howdy! so I know there are people on here who sell helmet bases, but with everything going on currently I feel it would be easier to find someone in our area who would be willing to sell one.
it's the only piece of the armor I feel I can't build myself, the rest I'm pretty confident with.

Anyone willing to help a gal out? this lil nugget needs a bucket!

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
Re: where can I find a helmet base in our area?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2020, 04:06 PM »
Absolutely! It's the one thing i couldn't make for either kit, so i totally get you.

GardenGeek prints helmets and i think a few members now have got them from her.

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Scarab Oasis

• Made of honour
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2020, 05:15 PM »
Absolutely! It's the one thing i couldn't make for either kit, so i totally get you.

GardenGeek prints helmets and i think a few members now have got them from her.

Awesomeeee. Do you know how I might contact them?

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2020, 02:34 AM »
Are you on the messenger group?

Seems to be the fastest way to the multiple people in the club that offer helmets.

Are you looking for a solid piece of plastic? A 3D printed one? A vacuum form one?

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

« Reply #4 on: Jul 13, 2020, 03:32 AM »
So what kind of helmet are you looking for?

I know someone who has an extra that they're looking to sell.

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

Scarab Oasis

• Made of honour
« Reply #5 on: Jul 17, 2020, 04:01 PM »
So what kind of helmet are you looking for?

I know someone who has an extra that they're looking to sell.

Iím not particularly picky, as long as itís modern and within the regulations. Repainting is no problemo. And no Iím not in the messenger group, I didnít know there was one lol

« Reply #6 on: Jul 18, 2020, 03:04 AM »
Iím not particularly picky, as long as itís modern and within the regulations. Repainting is no problemo. And no Iím not in the messenger group, I didnít know there was one lol

Well damn, we need to get you on it!

I'll PM you with further details.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!