Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Imperial SuperCommandos (Force Arena Version)

• 5 Replies
Imperial SuperCommandos (Force Arena Version)
« on: Jul 10, 2020, 08:30 PM »
So... to make things short, I've been developing a 3D printable armor for the Imp SuperCommandos, right now I'm focusing on the Force Arena version because it just looks way cooler than the one in the Rebels show.

This is how the characters looked ingame (it is now deprecated)

And this is my Blender/Zbrush model so far

Re: Imperial SuperCommandos (Force Arena Version)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2020, 06:00 PM »
so i spoke to a friend who is in the 501st, asking if the Super Commandos were becoming an outfit there, and he said that its part of the Mando Mercs.  Would love to get involved and be a Imperial Super Commando.  Any advice on how to get started and where to go to find materials?

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2020, 07:01 PM »
bump

« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2020, 09:25 PM »
So... to make things short, I've been developing a 3D printable armor for the Imp SuperCommandos, right now I'm focusing on the Force Arena version because it just looks way cooler than the one in the Rebels show.

This is how the characters looked ingame (it is now deprecated)

And this is my Blender/Zbrush model so far

That looks great. I would love make a set like that

« Reply #4 on: Nov 04, 2020, 10:38 PM »
so i spoke to a friend who is in the 501st, asking if the Super Commandos were becoming an outfit there, and he said that its part of the Mando Mercs.  Would love to get involved and be a Imperial Super Commando.  Any advice on how to get started and where to go to find materials?

I think I'm the only one working on this suit, on both groups, but my progress is quite slow. If you want to make the Rebels version, Do3D has the files for 3D printing. If you want this version, I'd be happy to let you know as soon I have the files ready, or casts in case I see some interest in them.

« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 2020, 03:04 AM »
So... I'm only missing the Tight pice and the Gauntlets, and this armor is done.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!