Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP Paz Vizla aka HIM

• 10 Replies

Koda_Khrome

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
WIP Paz Vizla aka HIM
« on: Mar 11, 2020, 11:14 AM »
So taking the deep dive and going to build Paz Vizsla. There are three versions from the research I have done.

1: No Jetpack
2: With Jetpack
3: With Jetpack and BFG

To start I am going to be going with No Jetpack as that will take a long time to finish up.

Photo Reference from The Mandalorian:
https://imgur.com/a/83bg4o6

Photo Reference from HotToys:
http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=758

The main issue with these screenshots is that color keeps changing under different lights. However, after looking at the HotToys figure and comparing it to the show, a lot of the marking lines up and it has great lighting and high-resolution photos.

COLORS:

I have noticed that Paz has 7 Main colors (BFG Not Counter)

Blue - Main Overall armor
Light Blue - Cheeks on his bucket
Light Yellow - Knees and left gauntlet
Deep yellow - Jetpack
Brown - Right gauntlet and hand plate
Dulled Silver - Helmet greebles  and Jetpack
Black - Helmet greebles

WEATHERING:
One major weathering note. While everything is black washed the Blue parts only show silver while all yellow parts show black and then silver for weathering... Fun I know.
Paz also has many unique dents in his armor that will need to be added as well as carbon scoring on his gauntlet.

SOFT PARTS: TBD

MAKING THE ARMOR:
As of right now I have started on the bucked and have the battle-damaged (coming soon) armor from  Marko Makaj
https://www.artstation.com/mmakaj?fbclid=IwAR1GMxW6JM0TWZ_9wv5xwoTAbfeoe1FemgxBUl17G3dhIBfXWEnTqCl5-8E

Koda_Khrome

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: WIP Paz Vizla aka HIM
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2020, 11:17 AM »
Bucket Update

Printed, Sanded, and Primed

Silver under Coat

Blue Coat

Weathered and Washed

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2020, 11:21 AM »
HIM Flight suite completes and waiting for a fitting.

Close up of chaps and pillowing

Zaroc

• Honneur aux armes - Respect aux maîtres
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Family events Special Weapons Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2020, 12:01 PM »
I comment to follow your progress  :jango:

The helmet looks great  :like:

PWS #009 - New Death Watch Order #43 - O.O.P.S. ! #49
Zaroc - Brigade approved as Privateer/Gunslinger
Ogm'a - Archaelorian/Scavenger

Russiya

• Live for today forget about tomarrow
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2020, 02:05 PM »
Damn good job on the padded area of that flight suit looks great !

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #5 on: Mar 25, 2020, 08:45 AM »
Slowly getting work done on this.

Primed and sanded Right Gauntlet

Printed and assembled Chest

Mid chest and Left Pauldron - Painted not weathered or blackwashed yet

Primed Ab Plate #Almosta6pack

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #6 on: Apr 02, 2020, 10:32 PM »
Left Hand Plate

Right Hand Plate

Bicept plate

Shoulder strap

Mid Chest Plate

Shoulder Plate

Gauntlet

« Reply #7 on: Apr 15, 2020, 10:30 PM »
I’ve decided to do one as well. I got the bucket on the way. Where did you find the flight suit?

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 09:22 PM »
I’ve decided to do one as well. I got the bucket on the way. Where did you find the flight suit?

I am having issues with the person that made the suit it's supposed to get here Saturday if it does Ill give you an update

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 09:24 PM »
So I finished the other gauntlet and then I finished some of the leg and boot covers

https://imgur.com/aJxmh1M]

Koda_Khrome

« Reply #10 on: Jun 01, 2020, 08:49 PM »
Half of my flight suite came intoday.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!