Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Hello from Coquitlam!

• 3 Replies
Hello from Coquitlam!
« on: Jul 31, 2020, 07:03 PM »
I'm Hannah, I've been lurking here for a while and I'm ready to say hi officially.
It's been such a cool experience working on my kit so far, especially while stuck at home so much. The Facebook group and the forum have been so helpful in getting some inspiration and technical questions answered. I'm ready to start dedicating some time to something really good and sharing a love of Star Wars. I'm almost done with my degree at art school and ready to make a career out of building costumes.
I was stoked to find Wasu'ran Clan and I'm incredibly excited to start the pre-app process.

I'll try and get a WIP up soon to see what you all think so far:)

This is the way.
Re: Hello from Coquitlam!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2020, 01:01 AM »
Welcome! I'm looking forward to see your WIP!

WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=166497.0

Kebiin Bunn
#sherbetmando
MMCC #2336
« Reply #2 on: Aug 01, 2020, 10:50 AM »
So glad you've taken the first step.

Look forward to see what you have in store!

OM #2240
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2020, 01:10 AM »
Welcome!!!

Another Ca'tra i see ;)  :sabine:

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020, 04:27 PM by Ciryc Ca'tra » Logged
Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!