Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Soft parts WIP

• 5 Replies
Soft parts WIP
« on: Aug 15, 2020, 01:39 PM »
Finally got around to putting together some soft parts. Lmk if some of these don稚 work or aren稚 approvable. I知 aware molle items require modification.

Kurz

Re: Soft parts WIP
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2020, 02:27 PM »
I was going to point out the combat belt and holsters as "requiring modification" but you already covered that.  :like:

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2020, 04:04 PM »
Lol those are just temporary holsters. I plan on attaching some holsters to the thigh armor.

Kurz

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2020, 06:57 PM »
Lol those are just temporary holsters. I plan on attaching some holsters to the thigh armor.
In this case I think molle gear needs to be heavily modified.

OM #2524
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2020, 01:45 PM »
How would you suggest modifying it? I was planning on putting some sintra overtop it to give it a better look but I知 not sure how that would look.

Kurz

« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2020, 06:19 PM »
Well, per crl:

MOLLE/TAC and paintball style vests may be used without any modification. However, the armor must be of a canon or custom style that completely covers the vest. If the vest is visible, it must be modified sufficiently to no longer appear as a store bought MOLLE/TAC vest.

This is about vests, but guess that can apply to MOLLE gear in general...
And...

Modern tactical gear must be modified to no longer appear off the shelf. One example of the minimum level of modification would be the pouches used by First Order heavy troopers.

Which still seems to have some MOLLE system I guess?
I'd cover it with pouches, armor plates, or that sort of white mag/plate you can see in the heavy trooper. But not 100% sure.

OM #2524
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!