Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

ESB Fett WIP Feedback Requested

• 5 Replies
ESB Fett WIP Feedback Requested
« on: Aug 25, 2020, 06:11 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I am 3 years into this build, I think I am close to where it needs to be. I am aware of some issues that need fixing - Thigh pockets, Jet pack and Pulce 40 holster. If you could have a look at the pictures below and provide feedback on any other issues you see it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Fixed up the picture links, sorry about that :)

« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2020, 07:09 AM by Zombie_475 » Logged

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: ESB Fett WIP Feedback Requested
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2020, 04:31 PM »
Hey Zombie,

Are you looking to be an official member or go the additional level after official status and become a Brigade Fett? 

Where are you located?  I can direct you to your local group so you can link up with them.  Before we go any further, I'd like to see some more pictures of your kit in addition to what you've provided. 

I'd like to see;
-The right side of the costume
-The back side of the costume
-Up close pictures of your helmet
-Wookie braids
-Jetpack
-Gauntlets
-Weapons

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2020, 03:13 AM »
Thanks very much for your reply. I am located in Brisbane Australia. I have introduced myself in the Sandhawk Clan Forum. I am looking to be an official member. I will endeavour to get the pictures you have requested. For a start I took some pictures of my helmet this afternoon for your review.
Thanks again

Tim.

Mi'ix

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2020, 04:52 PM »
Looking good, my friend. 

You've managed to capture the colors really well and hit a lot of the benchmark damage areas on the ESB helmet. 

I'd like to see some topical paint spatter in a light and medium brown on the rangefinder side of the helmet. 

I think I see it, but it's tough to tell about the maroon layer of paint on the red damage on your mandibles.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2020, 04:14 PM »
Thank you for the feedback, I will work on that paint spatter over the weekend and provide some of the other pictures you asked for.

Mi'ix

« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2020, 04:29 PM »
I would also watch where your misting with the black.  We really only see that at the base of the cheeks and a little bit around the dome.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!