Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

dev'lins weapon build

• 2 Replies
dev'lins weapon build
« on: Aug 30, 2020, 01:19 PM »
This is an old airsoft H&K G3 that ive had collecting dust in the garage for years.  Still more of the planning stage vs actually a WIP.  All thats been done to it is gutting the inner works to reduce the weight and removing the charging handle off the front.

leaning towards making a carbine with an E-11 muzzle.  Kind of kicking the idea of making it more of a heavy blaster pistol but I think it might be to big for that.

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2020, 01:24 PM by Dev-lin » Logged
Re: dev'lins weapon build
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2020, 01:33 PM »
Question on the stock. Would the cheek riser and sling point be ok to leave on or would it make it to Earthy?

https://imgur.com/gallery/RqyKruU

« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2020, 01:37 PM by Dev-lin » Logged
Re: dev'lins weapon build
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2021, 09:19 PM »
I'd drop the stock and use it as an autoblaster. Put some T-tracks on the front end, fill in that groove above the fire selector, add a scope or two, and cover up/greeblie-over the magwell, and you've got yourself a badass looking blaster. I would also consider sanding off any markings, and removing the fire selector. But that's just my take.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!