Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

concept art for my build

• 4 Replies
concept art for my build
« on: Sep 19, 2020, 04:33 PM »

my initial concept any comments or suggestions

“When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.”
Re: concept art for my build
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2020, 05:29 PM »
I really like the look of blue mandos, but in my opinion, there's a bit to much red or yellow. All three of the primary colors kind of hurt my eyes a little bit, and I'm sure some others will agree. It's good to have some contrast, but not to much. My suggestion would be take out red or yellow, and switch it for a more common color.

Something like keep blue and red, but switch yellow for purple, that kind of thing.
Also, maybe spread the contrasting colors around the armor a bit more, like stripes on the greaves, maybe make some plates just yellow or red, that kind of thing.

Then again, this is just my opinion and if you like it as it is, go for it!

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 2020, 06:03 PM »
great ideas thanks for the suggestions

“When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.”
« Reply #3 on: Sep 22, 2020, 06:11 PM »

after playing with colors I've decided on this scheme
( gray marks are claw scratches nasty krayt dragon lol)
any comments or sugestions

« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2020, 09:55 PM »
The color scheme looks much better now, and is much more eye pleasing. Looking forward to watching you start your build!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!