Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

TCW Paint Schemes on Jango Style Helmets?

• 1 Replies
TCW Paint Schemes on Jango Style Helmets?
« on: Sep 21, 2020, 09:30 AM »
Good morning vode,

I just got my first bucket, a Jango-style helmet with Death Watch style earcaps (no range finder). 

I've been thinking about paint schemes, and one idea I'm entertaining is the scheme from TCW - the Death Watch (and later Mandalorian Loyalist) scheme.  CRL's both here and at the 501st state it must be the animated-style helmet for approval, but I'm curious about simply using it as inspiration for my own scheme.

Probably wouldn't get 501st approval, but so be it I suppose.  I'm not 100% sold on the idea yet, but it's definitely one of my top contenders.  Alternatively looking at a full "Mandalorian Loyalist" scheme in the realistic style (like the new Black Series figure that I tragically missed out on).

Wolfin Sylvermane

• We are only Immortal for a limited time.
Re: TCW Paint Schemes on Jango Style Helmets?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2020, 09:50 AM »
If your going for a Canon Deathwatch build from TCW then you will need an animated style helmet.  If you're just using the Deathwatch as inspiration then the Jango style is good. 

You will also need to make sure you customize your build enough that you dont fall into a "failed canon" category.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!