Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Epilogue Sabine

• 8 Replies

Sabine

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Epilogue Sabine
« on: Sep 23, 2020, 02:01 PM »
Hey everyone! I've been working on an epilogue Sabine all summer, and now that I'm putting the final touches for approval on it, I'm wondering what I'll need to add to advance her to brigades.

One thing I would eventually like to add is her bag as it does appear in the show, but I don't know of any resources that show the full front of the bag. This is the best view I have, but I feel like it still requires a decent amount of extrapolation.

The jetpack I'm more iffy on since it's only in the concept art and I have back/shoulder issues that mean if I built one I'd wear it once a year.

My full WIP is https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=191692.0, but here are my most recent photos:

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 104 OM Invasions

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Epilogue Sabine
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2020, 02:15 PM »
I was wondering when this was going to end up over here.

There are BRLs which we are working on with the app team.

I'll ask about the bag.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Sabine

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2020, 04:31 PM »
Yes, I feel the plates on this one are a better fit for my bust size than her previous style because their shape allows for better shaping. I feel more confident in my abilities on this one to meet the brl level standards.

Sabine Wren S2

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Brigades Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2020, 12:01 PM »
I had checked on the bag earlier and was told it is optional for CRL approval.

It’s coming along really well! I love the detail your putting into the inside of the helmet!

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968
Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Sabine

« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2021, 04:09 PM »
I received my official approval email yesterday, so wanted to check in and see if there's any word on whether the bag will be required for brigades? If so, will a specific style be desired for the front pockets? Would lights be required on it, or would colored acrylic suffice? Thanks!

Sabine Wren S2

Mi'ix

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2021, 04:13 PM »
I would ask for electronically lit lights, if that's how they're presented in the show.

I'll need to think on the bag part.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Sabine

« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2021, 08:49 PM »
Okay, well let me know. If I have to design the bag front I'm going to want the design approved before I touch fabric and build materials.

Sabine Wren S2

Mi'ix

« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2021, 09:28 AM »
Bag would be a nice addition, but will not be required for Brigade approval.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Sabine

« Reply #8 on: Mar 01, 2021, 11:18 AM »
Bag would be a nice addition, but will not be required for Brigade approval.

Thank you!

Sabine Wren S2

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!